Monday, June 16, 2008

Home

After a very stressful working weekend I am home again. I was thinking I was charging too much but considering I had to break up a fist fight between 2 guys who weren't even competitors, just a husband of one and a boyfriend of another who thought their respective competitors had caused a problem in the arena. Among other things I told them I did not need their help.

Spent time today messing with Sierra. Was too tired to do a lot but I did give her a bath. She was not especially thrilled but not too bad all things considered. She lunged well at a walk and a short trot and stopped when I said whoa. Then I let her eat grass. Tomorrow my goal is another bath and setting up the trail things in the round pen. I want to work in the arena but it needs working and I will get the trail stuff out so Bob can do that. I don't think she will have any trouble with the things. I backed her all the way around the round pen to help build muscle in her rear end on Tracey's advice.

I have to work next weekend in Milton Freewater, Oregon so I probably will not get to ride this week. Maybe next week. Bob is going to pony Sierra from Pepper one day this week. His back is much better. What a relief. I am off to bed, its been a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment