Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tinkerbelle is Visiting

Our Tinkerbell on her first horse back ride. I would not ordinarily let someone ride with what she was wearing but 5 minutes on Rosie with us hanging on was OK. She had never done that before and she was a little apprehensive but she did good.
That smiley face - just want to kiss her cheeks.



Into the pool off the fence. She is a fish.






My Sloggers that Chrissy got me just because. I love them. Won't I make a statement slogging around in the mud and water this fall. Love them.


Bob worked all day off and on today getting ready for our pack trip. Its a good think he knows what he is doing.


Thank you so much Lori from C ing Spots Appaloosas for purchasing the rug. You are a sweet friend even though I have never met you. She has a mustang named Eagle that she is about to get on for the first time. Wish I was there to take a picture. Thanks Lori.


So my day was mostly spent entertaining our great granddaughter. It is so fun to have her once in a while. Thank you Mama for sharing her with us.


Blessings







2 comments:

  1. Your little Tinkerbell is so adorable! And that pool looks really inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Lea!! Let me know your address and how much including to ship/mail it and I'll send you a check on the 31st...I love it!! Your info on flooring is helpful, as I know next to nothing. I love the wide plank style too, and am hoping to get a medium dark color, maybe like a walnut stain. We'll just have to see what we can afford. Wow, 8 days in the wilderness is a long trip, but I bet you enjoy it. Sounds like fun to me! No, haven't ridden Eags yet. Been working with him regularly though, and I think he's ready. Just don't know about me. I want to be brave for his sake, and I get so nervous anymore. Maybe I need to take a muscle relaxer and have a glass of wine first... the gal I've been working with has been helpful and does amazing things with him, but she's not so good with me. According to her, I can't do anything right, I don't put my saddle on right, don't cinch the horse right, don't lead the horse right...building my confidence? Not really. I have a sick feeling when she leaves and feel worse than before. Plus, she doesn't ride anybody else's horse, I pay her $40 an hour to work with me and Eagle, and I think she's too afraid to get on him either. We'll get there though, I have every confidence in this horse. He's amazing!! And, I pray. :)
    Have fun, and be safe...will keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete