Monday, May 3, 2010

65 mph Wind

The picture of the day was Down Low. The first picture that came to my mind was the picture of Sages large feet. So that's my picture of the day.
No other pictures today. The wind blew today. Did it blow. I seems to be dieing down some now but it blew up to 65 MPH. Tomorrow we will have to go out and see what damage happened today on the farm and pick up all the stuff the blew in. Things are a mess out there.
A tarp blew in from somewhere, not ours. I know the cow shed roof is half off.
Bob started a new shift today. Noon until 9. I don't like it much. I don't know what he will do about chores or the dogs while I am in Mississippi and Tennessee. He will figure it out I am sure. I leave a week from tomorrow.
Most of today was spent wrapped in a blanket reading. A perfect day for that.
Blessings

6 comments:

  1. It was windy here! Holy cow it was cold and windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your wind is gone soon! Seems like this has been a windy few weeks. I kept waking up the other night when the 50-60 mph gusts kept catching and pulling on the chicken house roof. Thankfully, it held on!

    Unlike your wind, ours has been a warm wind, so no problem with not having heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how long you are gone, the dates and what not. there may be some days i can help with feeding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate wind even on warm days. a nice little breeze :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had strong winds, cold and showers for the last couple of days too. Sheesh! Will it ever warm up and just calm down? I'm so ready for warm weather. Had to fire up the woodstove again last night...and it's still snowing on the mountain. Strange spring we're having.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The winds have been bad here in Arkansas too but not as bad as yours. We had tornados over the weekend - way too many of them. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete