Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday

I am home safe and sound although roasting. Literally. I came home from Nikki's today with 2 grandsons. Isaac is 5 and Bryant is 18. I am sweltering. I don't know how hot it got but close to 100 I am sure. Its miserable. Our poor cooler is struggling to keep it comfortable in here. Not succeeding verys well either.

I brought some chickens home that Tracey got for me. They are cute little hens. Now I have to figure our when I can get her dog carrier back to her.

The Yay show they had on Saturday that I was judging was great. I was so proud of the kids. They did wonderful.

Maybe tomorrow I won't feel so drug out. Have not even tried to go look at the horses.

Remembers: Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. Sir James Matthew Barrie

1 comment:

  1. HOT! Except I think you guys a bit cooler than we are, isn't that a flip?

    ReplyDelete