Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday




A good day overall. It is still hot - probably till Sept.- I promise I am not complaining. I worked with Sierra this morning. She got sweaty again and doesn't like it. She is a princess. I lounged her to get some muscle on her yearling body. Bob has some sacks full of shavings tied together and I put them over her back and she just looked at them. Took a bite at one of them but did not do anything. She did not mind the purple noodles flopping in the breeze and had a time with the big green ball trying to smell it and have it move. Did some work without the lead on her and she did very well. Bob was duly impressed but I really think he is prejudiced though. He thinks all I do is wonderful. That makes me very happy of course. I hope the judges in Reno think so too.
Katie came out and rode Abby today. Since we gave Abby to her she has come more often and is riding much better. She is a sweet girl.
Bob talked to Ramona in Burns today and we have another horse coming when we come back from Reno. A 3 year old filly. I have not seen her. Andi does not have room so I hope that Ramona can find a place to stow her till we can get there. He better think of a name for her. Tracey calls her Tank but I would go for something a little more feminine. Bob will come up with something I am sure. He named Pepper and Abby.
I wonder why my pictures went across the top. I wanted the one on the right to be down further on the page. Oh well, at list it printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment