Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thunder storms


Last night I did not write because a number of thunder boomers came by and I had to turn my computer off. It makes me nervous to have it on with lightening striking all around us. That is the one part of summer I HATE. It scares me spitless.


I think the up coming storms are what convinced Sierra last night that she could leap out of the round pen. She worked herself into a sweat and she didn't like that either. God forbid that my princess sweat. She never has tried to leap out, not even the first day but she did last night. We just kept trotting until she settled down but we were both sweating. I put the biggest bouncy ball I could find a Walmart in with her and 6 purple pool noodles. Neither of the caused her more than a glance. She pushed the ball around some. I bounced it and bounced it off of her all over including her face. Not a reaction at all. I waved noodles all over and she just looked so am feeling good about that. We also worked on the side pass. She is doing much better. 2 or three steps of good. Now if both ends would do good at the same time we would have it made.


Totally off the mustang thoughts, our 14 month old great granddaughter fell off her Mommy's bed in the middle of the night and broke her arm. She usually sleeps with mommy until Dad gets home from work about 2 AM. She was so sad and pathetic looking. We went back in the evening and she will be ready to go home this morning. Her name is Lilianna.


I am going to try to add a picture of Sierra trying to get thru the front screen door from the front porch. Bob took the picture. She wanted in. She is a funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment