Saturday, July 12, 2008

Its late

Its very late and I am very tired. We got home this afternoon from our week of camping on Craig Mountain at Larabie Corralls. It was sooooooooooooo fun. We rode and rode and rode and lazed around and got sunburned. I will add some pictures tomorrow. It is only about 30 miles out of Lewiston, Idaho and well worth the drive. Our mustangs thought we were nutty some of the time but went anywhere we asked. Our daughter Nikki thought we were taking her on "A Man from Snowy River" ride some of the time but she survived.

Was glad to see Sierra. She was antsy to get outside. I just let her out to eat and then put her in. I just didn't have it in me to work with her tonight. Tomorrow, Sierra, tomorrow. I think I have the music picked for Reno if per chance we make it into the top five. I think it will be Will You Remember Me, I will remember you. I don't know if that is the name or not but that is the just of the song.

Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment