Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas

Cowboy boots, Two are Bob's, Three are mine and the others are a part of my collection. 

Thank you for putting up with my yearly event.  I always love doing it. 

Bob and I went into Spokane on a string of errands.  We both needed things to finish things we are making.  Also got Bob a jug of chocolate milk.  He makes himself chocolate milkshakes with it.  We found everything we needed for our crafts but I forgot hairspray.  Never can get everything, even when I have a list. 

I think it hit 30 today.  Snow and freezing rain is predicted.  I don't mind the snow so much but I hate freezing rain.

Life is busy. 

Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. I love boots!! A gal can never have too many, in my opinion. Of course, if I'm being honest, I guess that goes for sandals too, and flip-flops and cozy slippers...I guess I just love footwear. :)
    We've warmed up too, last evening it was quite slick driving home, but I did ok. Then I walked through the gate and promptly fell on my butt! I didn't even have time to react, just went down. Very, very icy...got out my large salt shaker. Be careful Lea. We are mid 40's and wet today.

    ReplyDelete