Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hurray, I am back

 Mr. Chico was taking a nap.  He had to look up see what I was doing though.  We have had to let his halter out twice he is growing so fast.
Our pasture of mostly mustangs under their morning tree.  If my lense was just a little stronger it would have been best.  Sage is enjoying herself out there.  She will be there until I get home from the cruise.  Then back to work for you missy.

I finally got pictures to load but if the will print onto the blog, I will know I accomplished something.

Bob's brother is not doing so well so we will be going to see him tomorrow before he goes to surgery on Monday.  he is very worried and stressed.

Blessings to you all.

Lea

1 comment:

  1. Lea I'm behind on reading my favorite blogs but finally am through working and hope to be back more often. I see where you're going on a cruise - it's going to be so fun and you'll love all the sights I know. Someday my husband and I want to see Alaska too. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete