Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Girls

Mama before she delivered, She was hanging low and wider than she looks there.
Her little girls. The one on the R is a little bigger and the one on the L was born first. Real cuties. I sat with RB all afternoon because she got upset when I left. And, towards the end, she wanted both Bob and I with her. A funny goat. The babies have already gone down to Shannon's. She had colostrum for them. They are her babies. I didn't want more goats too so other than I feel bad for her having her babies gone, its best.

So where have I been? Well, in the hospital. Sunday I did not feel good and had symptoms of a heart problem. They did some cardiac tests - A nuclear stress test which I HATE - takes 3 hrs. I was released in the evening yesterday. Just came home and went to bed. I was very tired.
I had nothing to do with my heart, my stomach or such was rebelling. The symptoms are similar I guess. Anyway, have meds to take in the mornings and will try that. I just want to feel wonderful, have my horse cooperate and go riding. I am whining, I know I am but I did not want to go there and I certainly did not want to stay.

Hope you had a better weekend,
Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the safe birth!

    That's scary about the hospital visit. I'm sorry. But at least it wasn't your heart! That's definitely something to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know you are feeling better and it wasn't heart related. I'm with you on the Nuclear test. I got a bug of some sort going on, too. Think I'll do the TheraFlu thing today. Love your baby goat pictures. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea I'm so sorry you've been sick but so glad you're better! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete