Saturday, April 7, 2012

A good Ride

What a good day on Sage today. I put the breast collar on her for the first time. It didn't seem to make any difference to her. She did try me a couple of times today by refusing to do a couple of things but we worked through them.
This picture reminds me to keep my heels down. I know better.




Marilyn told me I had to trot her but so far, a good walk is what I have accomplished with her. Bob says its like she is baby sitting me. I don't want her to do that. I want her to move out. Next weekend we are going camping and riding and I am going to take her and Raven and pony her and may be ride her some. Marilyn will be there so maybe she will ride her some for me too.


Have a funny story on Ditto. When I am working Sage, I just turn her out into the yard to eat grass and when I am done with Sage, I leave the lead rope on her and let her eat grass too. When I went to get Sage and put her in, Ditto was in the middle of the back yard. When I went to get her, I could not find her. She was no where to be found. Finally I found her in Ezra's stall. He is outside in a pen now. Hiding with her head in the corner against the wall where I had to walk clear down there and look. She did not want to go back into the arena. I really had to laugh at the old girl.


F is for FRIENDLY

I think I am a very friendly person.


Comment, remember - surprise


Blessings







3 comments:

  1. You and sage look great! Wasn't the weather wonderful?

    So I finally kind of have a game plan for the camping trip. I think I'm coming by myself with Tonka. John is going to stay home with the kids. I might be able to talk my sister into coming along but I'm not going to hold my breath. When are you planning on getting there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are going, we are going Friday afternoon.

      Delete
  2. He is risen - hallelujah! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete