Monday, April 23, 2012

And the winner is......................

And the winner is


Cindy Kingma.


If you will e mail your mailing address at leawilliams65@yahoo.com I will put your surprise in the mail tomorrow. After I mail it, I will post a picture here. I hope you like it. It was made with love for all who read my blog and comment. I am so thankful for all my new blogger friends. I meant to look at the number of people who have read this blog since I started. Thank you and blessings to you all.


Love,


Lea

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Cindy! I can't wait to see what she won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I won the prize?!! I never win anything LOL. I enjoy you blog and I never miss a day, wondering what you are up to. I can assure you that whatever it is, I will love and appreciate it, Lea.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete