Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Day Sun Shine

Here is just a little bitty cut, all that is left of that ugly big one we started out with. I am really amazed. The hair is growing in on the places that were cut.


A picture of me in her eye, taking a picture of her eye.

I got to ride a bit today. She was not as good today and fought the bridle. She acted like it was too tight but its no different than it has been since I have been putting a bridle on her. I may let it out one notch and see where it sits in her mouth tomorrow. It is supposed to be sunny again so I will have a chance at more than one day at a time. I think I upset Bob because he was over working in his shop and I got on and then called him and told him where I was. I don't know if its me or Sage he doesn't trust. What everyone that says he just doesn't want you to get hurt don't understand is I don't want to get hurt. We were in the round pen and I would have gotten off quickly if there was any sign of trouble. I am not irresponsible and I have been riding a long time.

It is supposed to go to 17 tonight which means 15 or less here. So with a little of new bunny babies and a cow ready to drop a calf anytime, it is kind of a worry. That and a full moon?

Blessings






2 comments:

  1. You and Sage are looking good! And that cut looks great too. I bet there won't even be a scar.

    I hope your baby critters aren't bothered too much by the cold. Maybe the calf will wait until tomorrow when the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised it was so cold last night. I didn't think about it because we don't have any babies this year. My horses are acting like it's spring and really kicking it up and enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete