Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ryans Party

Ryan turned 15 on Thursday. I took this picture today. Lots of kids and activities.

My baby boy and his first born. Tom and Ryan. Tom is so proud of him.

I am a little sore this evening. I was leading Sage and reached back to pet her face because she was being so good and she stepped on the toe of my barn boot. I lost my balance and fell flat on my face right under her head. She stepped back and then reached down and touched me with her nose as if to say "what are you doing down there?" She did not mean to trip me and I felt stupid falling. Katie pulled into her driveway just as I went kerplop and came over right away to see if I was OK. She helped me feed the rest of them. Darn, I hoped she didn't see me fall, but she did. It was sweet of her to come check on me.

We had a Back Country Horsemen meeting tonight and when we came out it was snowing like mad but wet and not sticking much. The closer to home we got the nicer it was and we just got a skiff. The weather report was for several inches. I am glad they were wrong.

Blessings



1 comment:

  1. Lea be careful of falls like that - I did the same kind of fall a couple of years ago and cracked my pelvic bone. I didn't know it for a long time, until my hips started hurting and they xrayed. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete