Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh Come All Ye Faithful

O come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant

O come ye, oh, come ye to Bethlehem

Come and be hold Him born the King of angels


Oh come let us adore Him, oh, come let us adore Him

O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord


Sing choirs of angels, sin in exhultation

O sing all ye citizens of heav'n above.

Glory to God, all glory In the highest


Yes Lord, we greet Thee born this happy morning

Jesus to Thee be all glory giv'n;

Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing


Oh come let us adore Him Oh come let us adore Him O come let us adore Him

Christ the Lord


Its after midnight and the sleep fairy has not come and I can't seem to be able to stay laying down. We had a nice dinner tonight and the auction was nice but they needed a good auctioneer. The one guy had a squeaky voice and I could hardly hear him. I bought a red jean jacket in the silent auction for 2 bucks.


I wanted to go see the eagles tomorrow but Bob has other things so guess we won't. Maybe later in the week.There are about 300 the paper says.


Had a meeting at Karen's early this morning and it was awful driving over there in pea soup or worse fog but I managed. It was better coming home.


So I guess I am just jabbering along, you are keeping me company on the sleepy less night.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment