Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More old pictures













No new pictures today. Sage got the day off from work. I just caught her and brought her in for her grain. She really does not need the grain but I want her to know that every time I catch her doesn't mean she is going to get a workout.


It was a beautiful day again today. Not warm but pretty. Like this time of the year when the sun shines. I was going to take a picture of the maple tree because it was so beautiful. I just put it off yesterday thinking I had today, well, the leaves are most all on the ground this morning. That will teach me to procrastinate. That is something I am really good at.


Blessings





1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with the leaves here. They were so beautiful in the evening light. I meant to get pictures but I didn't. Then the next day they were mostly gone and looking drab.

    ReplyDelete