Saturday, January 2, 2010

Brought by the letter M for Mountain

MOUNT SPOKANE is my letter M. It was shot from over on Brooks Rd. near the end of the runway from Fairchild with my new lens. If the house next door to the north wasn't there, I could see it from my kitchen windows. BUT, it is there and I can't see it.

The word for tomorrow is TECHNOLOGY. How my mind came up with that word is puzzling me this evening. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't even have a clue at this point. Good luck to Andrea at Mustang Saga, Anita at Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, and Nikki at Life with Boys. They are the ones I know. If you read my blog and are doing it let us know so we can look at your pictures.

Pet some noses this morning. I thought about mud but it is so depressing to me. Its horrid. Katie and Cameron came out today and pet the horses. Liberty let Cameron pet her nose and rub her neck. I told him he was elected to work with her then. She is particular who lays a hand on her. She tolerates Katie too so she has a project. Abby was glad to see her person. I must clean stalls but tomorrow is church and then we are going to go over to Lake Couer D'Alene to see the eagles. I want to use my new lens so we can see them better. All that is contingent upon Heather not having the baby tonight.

Have a great Sunday. Whatever, I intend to.

4 comments:

  1. Mud is no fun. Mount Spokane is much nicer! I'm doing Sunday Stills tomorrow...food!...so won't be doing your word. But I'll check in and maybe do another one with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture Lea. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagles! I hope you bring back some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even think of mountain for 'm'...good one!

    ReplyDelete