Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

Five of our grandchildren having fun in the pool. They are left to right - Ryan who is 12 with his eyes closed. Coreen is l7 but enjoyed playing with the little kids all day. Lane is back a ways. He is 10, almost 11. If you read my daughter my daughters Blog, Life With Boys, he is her Buggy boy. Sheya is 7 and has no front teeth. Seth is next. He doesn't look like it but his hair is red and kinky curly. He hates it, I love it. They have had so much fun but the Granny is tuckered.Today, Bob and I drove over to the Idaho border to read a brand on a mustang gelding. We read it but I am not sure it is an Oregon brand. Its not just right and I think he is old. 21 at least. They can't sell him until they get a title or get it changed. Bob will call Angie in Wenatchee who is in charge of the Mustang Program in Washington tomorrow when he has a break at work.

It was too bloody hot to do anything much outside. The kids lived in the pool. I think they are all sunburned some and I kept sunscreen on them.

Remember: The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness. Anonymous

1 comment: