Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday

The house is quiet. Toms kids went home this morning. They were so tired 2 of them went to sleep and its only a 40 minute drive. Coreen went home this evening. Lane is plumb worn out. They had a grand time but it was time to take them home and just have Lane for a few more days. He and I will leave for his home Thursday.

I will judge a mustang show in Arlington (just North of Everett) on Saturday. I am excited about that. Then Sunday is an adoption and I will come home on Monday and Lanes little brother Isaac will come home with me.

Not much else today. Tomorrow we will get back to living. This was a lay around day. The kids all got too much sun yesterday so today was an in the house laid back day.

Remember: Some people make the world brighter just by being in it. Mary Dawson Hughes

1 comment: