Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday

We had a great campout with kids, grandkids and great grandkids. It was really hot but not over bearing. I have a ton of pictures but can't get them here yet. Jim is coming tomorrow. I hope we can get things going here.

I did have a wonderful time with family but I really messed up. We were supposed to be in Longview this weekend to a mustang adoption. I wanted to be there so bad. I wrote the wrong weekend down on my calendar. I feel really stupid and very sad that we missed something so important to us.

Our two little great grandaughters kept us all entertained. Lilianna is 2 and Arawyn is 3. Both are really characters. Their Papa took them both fishing this morning. LOL. He was braver than me.

Remember - The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.
Thomas Jefferson

Have warm thoughts and have a marvelous Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment