Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday July 13th.

Still have no pictures. It is all tied up with my printer and I could not get it connected. I need a disc. Jim is going to make me one and I will go out and get it. I can look at them but can't get them to go anywhere. So for now its just words. Sorry.

We found out today that Amelia had ear mites. We treated them and she just let us. Bob also trimmed her front feet last Thursday evening. She had such long toes he could not take her clear back. When he took off the worst and rasped them they bled so he just left them the way they were for now. He will do it about 2 weeks from now again. She is so happy. Thank you Dr. Doolittle for giving her an opportunity to have a good life.

Today when it was raining so hard we looked out and the horses were all out just eating and ignoring it. All but Ditto. She was under cover. Shes no dummy. The grass would still be there when the rain quit.

Everything is off the old computer and on to this new one except the printer. Vista looks so different from XP. I am getting it though. Thats OK. I am thrilled to have a new one. I wish I was more computer literate. Oh well, I know more than alot of 71 year olds.

Remember: A friend is one who pushes you in the swing, pulls you up the ladder, pats you on the back and hugs you goodby.
Katherine N. Davis

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Do was happy to here about Amelia :) we want pictures! and you are computer literate, you let other people intimidate you. Just tell them you want to know basics you don't care HOW it does it just to do it.

    Also you need a CARD READER.. Go to an electronic store and say you need a digital camera card reader that can be plugged in to a USB port. Just copy that and write it down and don't let them tell you they don't have them. I have 3! you just plug it in to your computer USB and put your memory card from your camera in it and you can get them off the camera. Go to "My Computer" or whatever Vista calls it and you will see different drives. click on them all till you see your pictures come up. It will probably D, E or F drive. I wish I were there I'd fix it! no, i would show YOU how to fix it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea,
    Listen to you sister. She does more with her pictures than anyone I know and I love it!

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you know enough to accomplish the tasks at hand. But, a memory card or stick would be so easy. We had rain Saturday afternoon and overnight. It was lovely. We are back to sunny skies and perfect temps (upper 70's) but tomorrow it's going to get hot again. Oh well, it is summer!! I love the varied weather we've been having this year. Sounds like your camping trip with the kiddos was a success. I am looking forward to camping again real soon. This time, I'd like to go somewhere and maybe leave the horses at home for a change. We haven't done that in years...fishing, hiking and reading in the sun sounds mighty good right now.

    ReplyDelete