Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Forgot

I forgot when I was writing my blog that I intended to add, I have been tagged by Barbara at Serentiy Room to tell 6 things about myself. It does not say whether they are known facts or something not so known. She had 600 recipe books. I can tell you thats not on my list. If I never cooked again I would not care but down to my 6:

1. My hair started turning white when I was 19

2. I LOVE strawberry ice cream

3. I love lilacs but am really allergic to their fragrance.

4. Inside I am still the same horse crazy girl I was when I was a kid. Still am horse crazy.

5. I would love to live in Burns, Oregon

6. I could break the bank buying books.

Now to tag 6 other

Sharon at Penny the Neighborhood Dog

Nikki at Life with Boys

Caroline at Sunshine Farm

Anita at Snips and Snails

Andrea at Mustang Saga

Joy at Backroad Chronicles

Thanks all: sometimes this is fun to check each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment