Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Still can't get a picture to load.  This is making me really really REALLY mad.  I feel much much better, still not on top of all things but today have been cleaning house and we did some errands in town.  We went to lunch, came home and took naps.   Not too exciting of a day huh?

The horses went on a run about but fortunately they only got into the arena instead of clear out.  They had a grand time running around, bucking, unladylike farting and tearing around.  I think this nasty wind we are having blew the gate over, probably with a little help. 

I am basting my quilt before starting to quilt.  I wanted it done but this takes a while.  I really am getting a little excited about getting it this far. 



  1. I am having the same problem with pics

  2. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    Sounds like the horses are feeling pretty good too. ;)

    I can't wait to see your quilt!

  3. Lea, I was just reading another person who uses Blogger. He said he has to now load his photos to Picassa Album and THEN take them out of Picassa and then upload to Blogger. Have you learned anything about this being done? If you don't have Picassa, its a photo storage from Google. I use it...have to do the same process to get photos uploaded into Facebook so maybe Blogger has adopted this method too?
    You sure sound excited about your quilt. Hope you can get photos and discover the transfer process to get them uploaded!

  4. Sorry to hear that you and Bob have been ill. Seems like there are so many sick folks around lately. All call it the crud too! Hoping you're on the mend and will be your sassy ole self before you know it!! :)

    Your holidays sound nice, but aren't glad things are back to normal? Ours were simple, but nice. I got some new boots too, but they're just wearing boots, not for riding. I have some Fatbabies and some other riding boots, so I'm ok there. I also got a helmet!! Haven't used it yet, but as soon as we get some dry weather, I'm hoping to get on Eagle and see how things go. Can't wait!! I'm starting to think of him as Sir Spooksalot...but I don't want that, so am trying NOT to call him that! The other day I scraped some gravel with a shovel and he was in the North 40 before I knew it. Then he looked back at me like he was embarrassed. Such expressions he gets, I love them!!
    Got this recipe from a blog I read. Thought you might like it because it's so simple. The gal says it is delicious!!
    Beer Bread
    Oven: 325 Grease a loaf pan.
    Stir together:
    3 cups self-rising flour and 1/2 cup sugar.
    Then add 1 can/bottle of room temperature beer (not flat).
    Mix just until moistened with a wooden spoon.
    Put in pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
    After first 45 min., butter the top of the loaf.
    Butter again after 15 more minutes.
    And butter top again when you remove from the oven.
    Eat and enjoy!
    Sounds so good and so easy, I just have to try it!!
    Take care Lea, hope you get your picture loading problem solved before you break something!! :)