Sunday, October 7, 2012

Isn't this pretty.  Loved it.  Had a couple of other pictures but my computer is being weird and it would only load this one.  I tried to load my pictures for a photo challenge on Facebook and I can't even get FB to open, let alone put the pictures on.   OH Cameron, I need you.  I will talk to him in the morning.  Darn it all anyway. 

Marilyn was coming today to work with her horses and Sage but she had company and didn't come.  I was disappointed but maybe tomorrow I will do it myself.  Not her horses but Sage.

I am going out to visit with Vicki in the morning to help me with my quilting venture.  It is fun. 

A wonderful service at church this morning.  Our guest speaker was Ken Gaub.  He is so funny and then hits you with his message.  Enjoy him so much.  It was good to be there.  A good hug from my precious friend Lisa was just what I needed.

Have a great Monday.

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment