Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Last New Baby

This is Snickers. He was born late this afternoon. He was very friendly. That is Ronni behind him. We thought it was a he but naw, he is a she and I just changed the spelling on her name.

Topper as of today. A curious little girl


Lola born on the 9th.


So that is our cows. We will get another calf to put on Candy with Snickers. She always has plenty for two. It shows her dairy bloodline. This is her first bull calf. She has always just had heifers. She will take as many calves and we put on her. She nurses the entire group of babies at one time or the other.


I know my blog is supposed to be after mustang horses but it seems I get sidetracked with our other critters too.


Blessings






5 comments:

  1. They're all adorable! I like Topper best - such a fancy little critter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the horses but these "other critters" are precious babies and such fun to see as well! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy hearing about all your other critters, as well as the horses. They must really keep you and your husband busy, busy, feeding and keeping up with them all. I am a big fan of animals, like yourself, so your blog is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, horses are my favorites of course but love each of these new babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronni looks just like Topper. But the 'Top' does it. I vote for Topper. ;)

    ReplyDelete