Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Bob took some pictures the other day. Got the printer/scanner working. Just needed to unplug it and plug it in again. How silly but it worked.
Sage just stood there and let him take pictures. This afternoon Bob had the horse trailer out and was working in the tack room. I took Sage out and we started in trailer loading lessons. All I did was walk her over to it and let her smell and let me step in. At one point the thing that fastens the trailer door closedmade a noise when I leaned on it. It made her jump a little but I talked to her and she walked right up and smelled it and snorted at it. Good girl. She really would have gotten in the trailer I think but all I wanted her to do was smell it and to see that it wasn't going to eat her. I think going in and out of the stall all winter will help. Our trailer is large - three horse.

This was a sunrise a few days ago. It was so beautiful.

Bob leading Sage out the other morning. She is such a lady as long as you don't pull on her rope. She likes it loose and then she comes right along.



Bob was trying to get our eyes but didn't get quite close enough. That's OK.


When I left for Ellensburg yesterday and went the back way through the hospital grounds there were about 100 of these critters marching across the road one by one. I just had to sit there and let them march. The pictures through the windshield and this is the best and the tail end of the flock. They were pretty good sized turkeys.
A good day. We went to church and then when we got home I put the horses out and mucked stalls. It takes longer when I can't do it every day. Yesterday they didn't get done.
Have a good Monday, Blessings.





4 comments:

  1. Okay, Lea, she looks GINORMOUS--as our grandson would say. I mean, HUGE!!!!!!! She makes Beautiful look like a mini.

    I agree, too, it was a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is big Linda. almost 15h3 and over 1000 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love how you take things so slowly with her and are never in a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! Sage looks so pretty, but her mom is beautiful! I do believe I can see a smile on Sage's face. Looks like she was enjoying the picture taking just as much as mom.

    I love it when you post pictures! I'm so glad the computer issue was resolved. Yippee!

    Farmer

    ReplyDelete