Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful for running water in the house. When we got home from Nikki's on Sunday evening, there was a major leak in the well house. Water was running all over. Bob turned the water off immediately before I even had a chance to get water in a couple of big kettles or anywhere. So, we had to depend on a gallon of water I had in the pantry and 2 smaller bottles of water in the fridge. Then I did find two parts of bottles in the car. So that is what I had to wash my face, brush my teeth and so on. When he got home Monday evening he got it fixed so Wahoo we had water in the house. I do not feel like being a pioneer at this point in my life. So I am very thankful for water coming out of the faucets in the house.

Did nothing outside today. I got some kind of a bug over the weekend that has settled in my sinuses and it makes me cough alot. So I lazed around today and just did laundry and that kind of stuff.

Have a good Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. And I was about to call you "Half Pint" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Oh, that horse is beautiful - I still have a little-girl love of horses (and so does my character VK - she even rides a pretend one when she's stressed !) they are the most beautiful stately creatures on earth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how the simple pleasures make us happy as we grow older? LOL!

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete